Here are some of my upcoming acting and writing projects... stay tuned for updates!
I have several productions running currently, including:
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Oregon Shakespeare Festival, February - October 2018
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Arvada Center
- VANITY FAIR at Shakespeare Theatre of DC and A.C.T.- part of Michael Kahn's last season at Shakespeare Theatre and Pam MacKinnon's first season at A.C.T. Directed by the inimitable Jessica Stone. VANITY FAIR is also newly published by DPS - buy manuscript or enquire about rights here!
- SENSE & SENSIBILITY at Portland Center Stage
- Plus multiple productions of PRIDE & PREJUDICE and 2 world premieres - read about those in the columns to the right!
more announcements coming...
PRIDE & PREJUDICE productions in '18-19
My new adaptation of PRIDE & PREJUDICE just closed off-Broadway; I originated the role of the commitment-phobic Lizzy Bennet. P&P is now being published by DPS! You can buy it online (and apply for rights, if you're so inclined) here.
PRIDE & PREJUDICE was just nominated for an Off Broadway Alliance Award and will be at several theaters in '18-'19, including Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Trinity Rep, Kansas City Rep, Cygnet Theatre, 4th Wall Theatre, Boulder Ensemble Theatre, Actors' Shakespeare Project, Warehouse Theatre, Hangar Theater, Syracuse Stage, Dorset Theater Festival, and more... stay tuned!
NEW PLAYS in '18-'19
I'm excited to have several world premieres coming out in '18-19!
- LITTLE WOMEN at Primary Stages, dir. Sarna Lapine
- LITTLE WOMEN at another theater TBA
- MANSFIELD PARK at Northlight Theatre, dir. Stuart Carden
I'll be playing Mary Crawford / Lady Bertram in MANSFIELD PARK, and Meg in LITTLE WOMEN at Primary Stages.