Here are some of my upcoming acting and writing projects... stay tuned for updates!
Upcoming productions of my plays:
In addition to my playwright / actor work, I have several productions being done solely as playwright over the next year:
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Oregon Shakespeare Festival, February - October 2018 (director Hana S. Sharif).
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at Seattle Rep (director Amanda Dehnert)
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at A.R.T. (director Eric Tucker)
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at PlayMakers Rep, (director Taibi Magar)
- Productions at Austin Playhouse, Arvada Center, WaterTower Theater, and more
and more... stay tuned!
PRIDE & PREJUDICE off-Broadway at Primary Stages (co-pro with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival)
My brand-spanking-new adaptation of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (yes, that other Austen) is following up its summer at run Hudson Valley by heading off-Broadway in November! Directed by Amanda Dehnert. I'm playing the extremely anti-marriage-minded Lizzy Bennet.
(read a little about it here)
VANITY FAIR publication by DPS - plus reading at Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC
I'm going to be reprising the unsinkable Becky Sharp in a reading of my Vanity Fair for Shakespeare Theatre Company of DC in October. Directed by Craig Baldwin! Vanity Fair is also now going to be published by DPS - buy manuscript or enquire about rights here!