Here are some of my upcoming acting and writing projects... stay tuned for updates!
Playing now - and coming up:
In addition to my actor/playwright work, I have several productions running at the moment, including:
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Oregon Shakespeare Festival, February - October 2018
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Arvada Center
- VANITY FAIR at Shakespeare Theatre of DC - part of the legendary Michael Kahn's last season. Directed by the inimitable Jessica Stone. Vanity Fair is also newly published by DPS - buy manuscript or enquire about rights here!
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Portland Center Stage
- Plus multiple productions of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE and 2 world premieres - read about those in the columns to your right!
more announcements coming...
PRIDE & PREJUDICE published by DPS: productions upcoming in '18-19
My brand-spanking-new adaptation of PRIDE & PREJUDICE just closed off-Broadway; I played the extremely anti-marriage-minded Lizzy Bennet. P&P is now being published by DPS; I'm very proud to have three scripts (S&S, Vanity Fair, and now Pride) published by them! You can buy it online (and apply for rights, if you're so inclined) here.
PRIDE AND PREJUDICE will be at several theaters in '18-'19, including Pittsburgh Public Theatre, Kansas City Rep, Actors' Shakespeare Project, Warehouse Theatre, Dorset Theater Festival, Hangar Theater, Syracuse Stage, and more... stay tuned!
NEW PLAYS in 2018-2019
I'm excited to have several world premieres coming out in '18-19!
- LITTLE WOMEN at Primary Stages, dir. Sarna Lapine
- LITTLE WOMEN at another theater TBA
- MANSFIELD PARK at Northlight Theatre, dir. Stuart Carden
I'll be playing Mary Crawford / Lady Bertram in Mansfield Park, and Meg in Little Women at Primary Stages.