Here are some of my upcoming acting and writing projects... stay tuned for updates!
Upcoming productions of my plays:
In addition to my playwright / actor work, I have several productions being done solely as playwright over the next year:
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at Oregon Shakespeare Festival, February - October 2018 (director Hana S. Sharif).
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE at Seattle Rep (director Amanda Dehnert)
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at A.R.T. (director Eric Tucker)
- SENSE AND SENSIBILITY at PlayMakers Rep, (director Taibi Magar)
- Productions at Austin Playhouse, Arvada Center, WaterTower Theater, and more
and more... stay tuned!
VANITY FAIR off-Broadway: March 24th - April* *extended 3x, running until May 27th!
I'm playing the irrepressible Becky Sharp in my brand-new adaptation of VANITY FAIR, premiering at the Pearl Theatre, director Eric Tucker. Read a little more about it here.
Read the NY Times blurb by Laura Collins-Hughes about VF here.
Read reviews here!
PRIDE & PREJUDICE : co-production off-Broadway at Primary Stages and Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival
My brand-spanking-new adaptation of PRIDE AND PREJUDICE (yes, that other Austen) is premiering at Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival in June 2017 and then is headed off-Broadway in November! Directed by Amanda Dehnert. I'm playing the extremely anti-marriage-minded Lizzy Bennet.
(read a little about it here)